This is Boo's sweater, sort of:
I may have hit a wall. So, here's the list of things I would rather do than knit one more row of seed stitch:
- Tidy my office.
- Look up knife technique classes at Sur La Table.
- Catch up on "Big Love".
- Finish up Season 5 of Hercules on the Roku Box.
- Take a nap.
- Complain about seed stitch giving me ennui on Facebook.
- Complain about seed stitch to Andrew, my mother, and both dogs.
- Holler "WHYYYYYY?!" into the night sky, shaking my fists.
- Justify replacing our mugs with Mustache Mugs. (Go ahead, click. You know you want to.)
- Daydream about casting one not one, but THREE sweaters for myself, then snap back to keeping myself on track with Jasmin 2010.
And you can bet that I've done each and every one of those things, with only 2 1/2" more to go on each of the sleeves on Boo's Sweater. Tomorrow, I will drink a lot of coffee, and finish the sleeves.
Jasmin 2010, over and out.